All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionArtists of all ages can let their creativity run wild as the book teaches you how to design your own handdrawn lettering systems with a wide range of materials and techniques. The engaging text outlines lettering systems from around the world, and provides step-by-step instructions on how to recreate them.
- Author BiographyMax Marlborough has been passionate about graphic design from an early age and works as a freelance author, illustrator and designer. He takes inspiration for his work from historical and contemporary sources, particularly graffiti. He is a keen photographer and also keeps a sketchbook to squirrel away ideas.
- Author(s)Max Marlborough
- PublisherSalariya Book Company Ltd
- Date of Publication28/01/2016
- GenreHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Series TitleDraw, Print, Paint
- Place of PublicationBrighton
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBook House
- Content NoteFull colour
- Width215 mm
- Height280 mm
- Edition StatementIllustrated edition
Best selling in Other Books, Comics, Magazines
Save on Other Books, Comics, Magazines
- £7.99Trending at £10.47
- £4.10Trending at £4.72
- £6.87Trending at £7.24
- £40.99Trending at £41.90
- £3.41Trending at £3.52
- £9.17Trending at £9.67
- £7.44Trending at £8.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.