All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionShare in Sarah Fielke's addiction to quilts with her 16 breathtaking new projects.
- Author BiographySarah Fielke is a quilter, teacher, designer and author. She has authored three hugely successful quilt books: Material Obsession: Contemporary Quilt Designs, Material Obsession Two: Shared Inspiration, and Quilting: From Little Things. Her work appears in magazines around the world, including Down Under Quilts, Quilters Companion, Quilting Arts, Quilters Newsletter, Mollie Makes and Fat Quarterly. She has designed three international quilting fabric collections and regularly teaches classes on making her unique style of quilts at craft shows and in quilt shops around the world. Find her at www.sarahfielke.com or on her popular blog, www.thelastpiece.net. The author is based in New South Wales, Australia.
- Author(s)Sarah Fielke
- PublisherCICO Books
- Date of Publication14/03/2013
- GenreHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCICO Books
- Content Note250 col photographs and illustrations
- Weight975 g
- Width254 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsWith printed dust jacket
Best selling in Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
Save on Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
- £1.89Trending at £2.07
- £1.55Trending at £1.94
- £1.99Trending at £2.31
- £4.49Trending at £8.06
- £5.09Trending at £6.16
- £9.72Trending at £10.12
- £13.99Trending at £16.32
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.