All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £10.35Trending at £11.01
- £8.95Trending at £9.95
- £17.19Trending at £17.84
- £8.74Trending at £9.14
- £24.93Trending at £25.93
- £11.71Trending at £12.84
- £21.48Trending at £29.18
About this product
- DescriptionProviding readers with an in-depth and comprehensive guide, the Handbook in Monte Carlo Simulation: Applications in Financial Engineering, Risk Management, and Economics presents a timely account of the applications of Monte Carlo methods in financial engineering and economics.
- Author BiographyPAOLO BRANDIMARTE is Full Professor of Quantitative Methods for Finance and Logistics in the Department of Mathematical Sciences at Politecnico di Torino in Italy. He has extensive teaching experience in engineering and economics faculties, including master s- and PhD-level courses. Dr. Brandimarte is the author or coauthor of Introduction to Distribution Logistics, Quantitative Methods: An Introduction for Business Management, and Numerical Methods in Finance and Economics: A MATLAB-Based Introduction, Second Edition, all published by Wiley.
- Author(s)Paolo Brandimarte
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication06/06/2014
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Series TitleWiley Handbooks in Financial Engineering and Econometrics
- Place of PublicationHoboken
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight1340 g
- Width184 mm
- Height253 mm
- Spine40 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.