All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.60
- £7.85Trending at £8.47
- £4.88Trending at £5.06
- £4.98Trending at £5.69
- £14.67Trending at £15.47
- £3.91Trending at £4.20
- £16.13Trending at £20.42
About this product
- DescriptionAddresses adoption concerns in the United States. This book also serves as a sourcebook to train mental health and behavioral health professionals. It addresses topics in adoption that reflect the many dimensions of theory, research, development, race, adjustment, and clinical practice which can and do affect adoption triad members.
- Author BiographyRafael Javier, Ph.D. holds numerous appointments, including on the clinical faculty at the Downstate Medical Center in New York, St. John's University, NYU Medical School, and several institutes and family counseling centers. He is a very prolific author, having written and edited many books and journal articles in the fields of interpersonal violence, family, language and cognition and diversity. Amanda L. Baden earned her Ph.D. in Counseling Psychology from Michigan State University. Currently, she is assistant professor of Counseling at Montclair State University. She has published widely in the area of counseling and adoption.
- PrizesWinner of Choice Magazine Outstanding Reference/Academic Book Award 2007.
- Author(s)Alina Camacho-Gingerich,Amanda L. Baden,Frank A. Biafora,Rafael Art Javier
- PublisherSAGE Publications Inc
- Date of Publication14/02/2007
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Place of PublicationThousand Oaks
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSAGE Publications Inc
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight1320 g
- Width216 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine30 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.