All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.60
- £7.85Trending at £8.47
- £4.88Trending at £5.06
- £4.98Trending at £5.74
- £14.67Trending at £15.47
- £16.13Trending at £20.42
- £8.49Trending at £8.85
About this product
- DescriptionThis book provides comprehensive coverage of the major problem areas related to cancer survivorship and public health implications. This is the first major single source for authoritative information on the epidemiology of cancer survivorship.
- Author BiographyMichael Feuerstein, Ph.D., MPH is Professor in the Departments of Medical and Clinical Psychology and Preventive Medicine and Biometrics, Uniformed Services University of the Health Sciences, F. Edward Hebert School of Medicine, Bethesda, Maryland. He is also Director of the Clinical Psychology Doctoral Program at that institution. In addition, he is Clinical Professor in the Department of Psychiatry, Division of Behavioral Medicine, at Georgetown University School of Medicine, Washington, DC. Dr. Feuerstein is founder and editor-in-chief of Journal of Occupational Rehabilitation and recently launched (2007) Journal of Cancer Survivorship: Research and Practice, as well as editor of the Handbook of Cancer Survivorship. He is a Fellow of the Academy of Behavioral Medicine Research, the American Psychological Association, and the Society of Behavioral Medicine. As a cancer survivor himself (brain cancer) he focuses his research and advocacy work in the area of cancer survivorship, helping to improve the health, health care, well being and functional recovery of cancer survivors of all types. This latest book addresses many aspects of research and practice related to work following primary cancer treatment, This book was compiled as an effort to improve the lives of those cancer survivors who desire to return and remain at work.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication18/12/2006
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note51 black & white tables, biography
- Weight1133 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Edited byMichael Feuerstein
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.