Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £32.73
- £10.35Trending at £11.00
- £8.72Trending at £9.13
- £12.49Trending at £14.87
- £8.91Trending at £9.94
- £24.93Trending at £25.91
- £11.71Trending at £12.83
About this product
- Date of Publication02/08/2014
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationDordrecht
- Country of PublicationNetherlands
- Content Note6 black & white illustrations, 129 colour illustrations, biography
- Weight610 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited byMark McAlindon,Zhaoshen Li,Zhuan Liao
- Table Of ContentsThe history of wireless capsule endoscopy.- The current main types of capsule endoscopy.- Small bowel capsule endoscopy.- Esophageal capsule endoscopy.- Colon capsule endoscopy.- Non-imaging capsule endoscopy.- Capsule endoscopy in pediatrics.- Comparison of capsule endoscopy and device assisted enteroscopy.- Future development of capsule endoscopy.- Case presentations.
- Author BiographyProf. Zhaoshen Li and Associate Prof. Zhuan Liao are doctors in Changhai Hospital, the Second Military Medical University, Shanghai, China. Mark McAlindon is the Directorate of Gastroenterology and a Consultant Gastroenterologist and in Royal Hallamshire Hospital, England, the United Kingdom.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.