All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £13.39Trending at £13.78
- £4.41Trending at £4.52
- £25.99Trending at £28.18
- £8.94Trending at £9.26
- £14.54Trending at £15.21
- £23.93Trending at £24.69
- £10.78Trending at £11.86
About this product
- DescriptionFully revised and updated, the second edition of this handbook serves as a practical guide to endovascular methods and as a concise reference for neurovascular anatomy and published data on cerebrovascular disease from a neurointerventionalist's perspective.
- Author BiographyMark R. Harrigan, MD Department of Surgery Division of Neurosurgery University of Alabama Birmingham, AL, USA John P. Deveikis, MD Department of Radiology Bayfront Medical Center Saint Petersburg, FL, USA
- Author(s)John P. Deveikis,Mark R. Harrigan
- PublisherHumana Press Inc.
- Date of Publication04/10/2012
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Series TitleContemporary Medical Imaging
- Series Part/Volume Number1
- Place of PublicationTotowa, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHumana Press Inc.
- Content Note86 black & white illustrations, 66 colour illustrations, 69 black & white tables, 1 colour tables, biography
- Weight1021 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine36 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.