All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.54Trending at £9.57
- £6.19Trending at £6.30
- £4.67Trending at £5.13
- £32.40Trending at £33.67
- £11.14Trending at £12.78
- £12.39Trending at £13.04
- £11.33Trending at £12.31
About this product
- Author(s)Craig Haen,Seth Aronson
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication06/10/2016
- GenrePsychiatry & Clinical Psychology: Professional
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note9 black & white tables
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Table Of ContentsForeword Molyn Leszcz About the Editors List of Contributors 1. Origins of Group Therapy with Children and Adolescents: An Overview and Introduction Seth Aronson I: Nuts and Bolts 2. Planning for Groups Kerrie R. Fineran, Amy Nitza, and Kyle W. Patterson 3. Identifying, Screening, and Selecting Group Members Andrea Grunblatt 4. Operating Instructions: The Group Contract David Dumais 5. Evaluation and Practice-Based Evidence Appendix A Tony L. Sheppard 6. Bridging the Gap between Research and Practice: How Research Can Guide Group Leaders Zipora Shechtman 7. Ethically Informed Group Practice Appendix B Thomas Hurster 8. Groups in a Digital Age Sheri Bauman 9. Supervision of Groups Seth Aronson II: Approaches 10. Attachment Based Group Therapy for Children and Parents Jordan Bate, Adella Nikitiades, Sophia Hoffman, Brooke Allman, Miriam Steele, Howard Steele, and Anne Murphy 11. Cognitive-Behavioral Group Therapy Ray W. Christner and Elana R. Bernstein 12. Creative Arts Based Approaches with Adolescent Groups Meredith E. Dean and Heidi Landis 13. Dialectical Behavior Therapy Skills Groups for Adolescents Britt H. Rathbone and JoJo Gaul 14. A Mentalization Based Approach to Working with Adolescents in Groups Norka T. Malberg and Nick Midgley 15. Mindfulness Based Group Approaches Richard W. Sears, Christina M. Luberto, and Julie A. Sell-Smith 16. Group Play Therapy Daniel Sweeney and Michelle Engblom-Deglmann 17. Sensorimotor Psychotherapy Pat Ogden and Bonnie Goldstein 18. An Integrative Perspective on Group Therapy Craig Haen III: Settings 19. Groups in Schools Appendix C Elena Diamond, Diane Gans, and Peter Mortola 20. Groups in Private Practice Appendix D Andrew P. Pojman 21. Groups in Residential Settings Kevin Creeden and Craig Haen 22. Groups in Partial Hospital Settings Marsha Vannicelli IV: Culture 23. Cultural Considerations in Group Work: Implications for School and Clinical Mental Health Settings Sam Steen, Rachel Vannatta, and Xi Liu 24. International Group Work Amy Nitza 25. Culturally Consonant Psychoeducational Groups Siti Rozaina Kamsani, Kimberly K. Asner-Self, and Nabisah Ibrahim 26. Changing School Culture through Large-Group Interventions: The Social Mind Stuart W. Twemlow and Frank C. Sacco V: Targeted Group Interventions 27. Anxious Children and Adolescents Robert D. Friedberg, Maxwell Berlyant, Szimonetta Mulati, Micaela Birt, Laura Brehm, and Sandra Trafalis 28. Depressed Adolescents Sean Grover 29. Children with Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder Linda A. Reddy and Alexander Alperin 30. Children and Adolescents with Learning Disabilities Barbara Muskat and Faye Mishna 31. Children and Adolescents with Autism Spectrum Disorders Kevin B. Hull 32. Social Skills Groups for Children and Adolescents Jo Hariton 33. Anger and Aggression in Children and Adolescents Qshequilla P. Mitchell, John E. Lochman, Caroline Boxmeyer, Nicole Powell, Francesca Kassing, and Shannon Jones 34. Child and Adolescent Grief and Loss Maureen Underwood, Sheri McGuinness, and Nicole D'Amore 35. Trauma-Impacted Children and Adolescents Margaret Blaustein and Mandy Habib 36. Children Exposed to Family Violence Wendy Bunston 37. Post Traumatic Stress Disorder in Children and Adolescents in the Aftermath of Disaster Appendix E Hidefumi Kotani, Yuki Nakamura, Maya Hashimoto, and Toshinori Hanai 38. Children with Sexual Behavior Problems Eliana Gil and Jennifer Shaw 39. High-Risk Adolescents Sam Himelstein 40. LGBTQ Adolescents Matthew Rofofsky, Anupama Kalyanam, Allison Berwald, and Aruna Krishnakumar
- Author BiographyCraig Haen, PhD, RDT, CGP, LCAT, FAGPA, currently treats children, adolescents, and adults in private practice. He is on the faculty of New York University and Lesley University. He is editor of the book Engaging Boys in Treatment: Creative Approaches to the Therapy Process, and co-editor of Clinical Applications of Drama Therapy in Child and Adolescent Treatment. Seth Aronson, PsyD, CGP, FAGPA, is training and supervising analyst, director of training at the William Alanson White Institute in New York and on the faculty of Long Island University's doctoral program in clinical psychology. He is in private practice working with children, adolescents, and adults. Together with Saul Scheidlinger, he co-edited and wrote Group Treatment of Adolescents in Context: Outpatient, Inpatient, and School.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.