All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFully updated and revised, this third edition of the handbook emphasizes current best practice, up-to-date science, and emerging theoretical trends for a comprehensive review of the field. Fresh material includes chapters on key contemporary issues.
- Author(s)Cecil R. Reynolds,Elaine Fletcher-Janzen
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication07/12/2013
- GenreLife Sciences: Zoology
- Series TitleCritical Issues in Neuropsychology
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight1498 g
- Width210 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine31 mm
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1989
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.74Trending at £9.11
- £6.34Trending at £7.34
- £4.89Trending at £5.24
- £10.25Trending at £11.30
- £12.44Trending at £12.75
- £12.10Trending at £13.65
- £10.87Trending at £13.88
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.