All listings for this product
About this product
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication14/01/2012
- GenrePsychiatry & Clinical Psychology: Professional
- Series TitleFamily Therapy and Counseling
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note9 black & white illustrations, 9 black & white tables
- Weight703 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited byBret A. Moore
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
- Table Of ContentsCarlson, Foreword. Moore, Introduction to Counseling Military Couples. Part I: Military Culture. DeVries, Understanding the Military Culture. Riviere, Merrill, Thomas, Wilk, Bliese, Marital Functioning in the Military: Marital Quality, Infidelity, Divorce Intent, and Dissolution Trends Among US Enlisted Soldiers Following Combat Deployments. Part II: Treatment Modalities. O'Brien, Cognitive-Behavioral Therapy with Military Couples. Tews-Kozlowski, Solution-Focused Therapy with Military Couples. Rheem, Woolley, Weissman, Emotionally-Focused Couple Therapy with Military Couples. O'Brien, Gottman Method Couples Therapy with Military Couples. Part III: Specific Issues in Military Relationships. Hall, The Military Lifestyle and the Relationship. Schumm, Nazarinia, Roy, Theodore, Separation and Divorce. Lavender, Lyons, Posttraumatic Stress Disorder. Connolly, Hahn, Depression. Snyder, Balderrama-Durbin, Fissette, Scheider, Barnett, Fiala, Infidelity. Pukay-Martin, Calhoun, Intimate Partner Violence. Morgillo Freeman, Substance Misuse. Strong, Donders, Traumatic Brain Injury. Porter, Gutierrez, Enhancing Resilience with Culturally Competent Treatment of Same-sex Military Couples. Tews-Kozlowski, King, Cultural Differences. Part IV: Resources. Tully, Helping Military Couples Understand Their Legal Rights in Divorce. Penk, Little, Ainspan, Civilian and Military Programs in Psychosocial Rehabilitation for Couples with PTSD.
- Author BiographyBret A. Moore, PsyD, is a board-certified clinical psychologist in San Antonio, Texas, USA, and the author of several books on treating veterans. His military experience includes two tours of duty in Iraq as an officer in charge of preventative services and officer in charge of clinical operations. He was awarded the Bronze Star Medal for his service during Operation Iraqi Freedom.
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.59
- £6.19Trending at £6.30
- £4.81Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £9.99Trending at £10.62
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
- £11.33Trending at £12.33
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.