All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £13.39Trending at £13.77
- £4.42Trending at £4.52
- £25.99Trending at £28.17
- £8.95Trending at £9.26
- £22.98Trending at £25.49
- £14.54Trending at £15.20
- £23.93Trending at £24.69
About this product
- DescriptionThe spread of globalisation and a rise in immigration have increased the need for mental health practitioners to be able to interact effectively with people of different cultures. This book addresses this need by exploring the history, philosophy, processes, and trends in counselling and psychotherapy in countries around the world.
- Author BiographyRoy Moodley, PhD, is Associate Professor of Counseling Psychology at the University of Toronto, Canada. Uwe P. Gielen, PhD, is Executive Director of the Institute for International and Cross-Cultural Psychology at St. Francis College, New York. Rosa Wu is a PhD candidate in Counseling Psychology at the University of Toronto, Canada.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication01/04/2011
- GenrePsychiatry & Clinical Psychology: Professional
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight816 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edited byRosa Wu,Roy Moodley,Uwe P. Gielen
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.