All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.47
- £4.88Trending at £5.00
- £7.75Trending at £7.99
- £5.66Trending at £7.06
- £11.95Trending at £12.70
- £32.40Trending at £33.27
- £11.67Trending at £12.35
About this product
- DescriptionHandbook of Diversity Management brings together a group of diversity practitioners and scholars to address a variety of topics that comprise the growing field of diversity management.
- Author BiographyDeborah L. Plummer, Ph.D. is Director of the Diversity Management Program and Associate Professor of Psychology, Cleveland State University.
- PublisherUniversity Press of America
- Date of Publication24/12/2002
- GenreSocial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity Press of America
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight889 g
- Width142 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine39 mm
- Edited byDeborah L. Plummer
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.