All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book provides an approach to understanding and treating higher level personality pathology. It describes a specific form of treatment called dynamic psychotherapy for higher level personality pathology (DPHP), which was designed specifically to treat the rigidity that characterizes that condition.
- Author BiographyEve Caligor, M.D., is Clinical Professor of Psychiatry at the Columbia University College of Physicians and Surgeons in New York City. She is a Training and Supervising Analyst and Director of the Psychodynamic Psychotherapy Division at Columbia University Center for Psychoanalytic Training and Research in New York City. Otto F. Kernberg, M.D., is Director of the Personality Disorders Institute at the New York Presbyterian Hospital, Westchester Division, and Professor of Psychiatry at the Joan and Sanford I. Weill Medical College and Graduate School of Medical Sciences of Cornell University, New York City. He is a Training and Supervising Analyst at the Columbia University Center for Psychoanalytic Training and Research and is a past president of the International Psychoanalytic Association. John F. Clarkin, Ph.D., is Co-Director of the Personality Disorder Institute at New York Presbyterian Hospital, Westchester Division, and Clinical Professor of Psychology in Psychiatry at the Joan and Sanford I. Weill Medical College and Graduate School of Medical Sciences of Cornell University in New York City. He is Past President of the International Society for Psychotherapy Research.
- Author(s)Eve Caligor,John F. Clarkin,Otto Friedmann Kernberg
- PublisherAmerican Psychiatric Association Publishing
- Date of Publication05/02/2007
- GenrePsychiatry & Clinical Psychology: Professional
- Place of PublicationVA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAmerican Psychiatric Press Inc.
- Content Note2 line drawings, 11 tables
- Weight513 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine18 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.20Trending at £10.87
- £6.41Trending at £7.35
- £9.26Trending at £11.41
- £11.50Trending at £13.59
- £9.95Trending at £12.97
- £10.31Trending at £11.47
- £5.70Trending at £7.27
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.