All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis edited edition collates and communicates the latest thinking on how to improve healthcare by improving the delivery of services, thus providing care when and where it is needed most-through application of state-of-the-art scheduling systems.
- Author BiographyRandolph Hall is a Professor in the Epstein Department of Industrial and Systems Engineering, and Vice Provost for Research Advancement, at the University of Southern California. He has previously edited books on Transportation Science and Patient Flow, as well as written the text Queueing Methods for Services and Manufacturing. He has worked with numerous hospitals on redesign of care delivery under the sponsorship of the California Healthcare Foundation, LA Care and the Los Angeles County Department of Health Services. Dr. Hall holds a Ph.D. and M.S. degrees in civil engineering, and a B.S. in industrial engineering and operations research, from the University of California at Berkeley.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication26/01/2014
- GenreMedicine: General
- Series TitleInternational Series in Operations Research & Management Science
- Series Part/Volume Number168
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note24 black & white tables, biography
- Weight528 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited byRandolph W. Hall
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.53
- £6.19Trending at £6.31
- £4.67Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.55
- £11.85Trending at £12.22
- £12.39Trending at £12.99
- £11.61Trending at £12.26
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.