All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis groundbreaking interdisciplinary Handbook showcases the latest intuition research, integrated in a framework that reconciles various views on what intuition is and how it works.
- PublisherEdward Elgar Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication01/01/2013
- GenreBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationCheltenham
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEdward Elgar Publishing Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Edited byMarta Sinclair
Best selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £31.33Trending at £33.11
- £16.92Trending at £17.81
- £14.89Trending at £15.92
- £19.95Trending at £21.00
- £11.71Trending at £13.59
- £14.61Trending at £15.26
- £13.91Trending at £15.43
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.