All listings for this product
Best-selling in Pregnancy Books
About this product
- DescriptionFocuses on a series of concepts, models and technologies which can be used to improve practice in life cycle engineering in manufacturing companies around the world. This book illustrates those key factors that ensure successful enterprise and product life cycle integration.
- PublisherChapman and Hall
- Date of Publication01/06/1996
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintChapman and Hall
- Content Notebiography
- Weight1067 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine34 mm
- Edited byA.M. Gutierrez,Andrew Kusiak,Jose M. Sachez
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.