All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is a guide to Motivational Interviewing. With a special focus on substance use disorders and addiction, this handbook equips readers with a full understanding of the Motivational Interviewing approach -- an understanding that readers can flexibly apply to address patients' issues of motivation and change even beyond substance use.
- Author BiographyPetros Levounis, M.D., M.A., is Associate Clinical Professor of Psychiatry at Columbia University College of Physicians and Surgeons, Director of the Addiction Institute of New York, and Chief of the Division of Addiction Psychiatry at The St. Luke's and Roosevelt Hospitals in New York, New York. Bachaar Arnaout, M.D., is Assistant Clinical Professor of Psychiatry at Yale University School of Medicine, VA Connecticut Healthcare System in West Haven, Connecticut.
- PublisherAmerican Psychiatric Association Publishing
- Date of Publication03/05/2010
- GenrePsychiatry & Clinical Psychology: Professional
- Place of PublicationVA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAmerican Psychiatric Publishing
- Content Note8 line drawings, 16 tables
- Weight513 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edited byBachaar Arnaout,Petros Levounis
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.54Trending at £9.60
- £6.19Trending at £6.32
- £4.88Trending at £5.07
- £32.40Trending at £33.78
- £9.99Trending at £10.63
- £12.39Trending at £13.08
- £11.33Trending at £12.35
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.