All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £25.99Trending at £27.17
- £8.24Trending at £8.87
- £8.94Trending at £9.19
- £7.43Trending at £8.42
- £14.54Trending at £15.33
- £23.93Trending at £24.52
- £14.88Trending at £15.27
About this product
- Description* This book helps professional counsellors to identify and develop the specific competencies necessary to work effectively with an increasingly diverse population, covering important topics such as immigration, size, social class, language, disability, and sexual orientation.
- Author Biography
Jennifer A. Erickson Cornish, PHD, ABPP, is Assistant Professor and Director of Clinical Training at the University of Denver's Graduate School of Professional Psychology.
Barry A. Schreier, PHD, is the Director of Counseling and Mental Health Services at the University of Connecticut.
Lavita I. Nadkarni, PHD, is the Director of Forensic Studies at the University of Denver's Graduate School of Professional Psychology, and is currently licensed as a clinical psychologist in New York and Colorado.
Lynett Henderson Metzger, JD, PSYD, is a Clinical Assistant Professor at the University of Denver Graduate School of Professional Psychology and maintains a small private psychotherapy practice.
Emil R. Rodolfa, PHD, is the Director of the University of California, Davis, Counseling and Psychological Services.
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication20/08/2010
- GenreSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight1302 g
- Width193 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine37 mm
- Edited byBarry A. Schreier,Emil R. Rodolfa,Jennifer A.Erickson Cornish,Lavita I. Nadkarni,Lynett Henderson Metzger