All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionProvides a comprehensive understanding of engineered nanomaterials (ENM), current international nanosafety regulation, and how ENM can be safely handled in the workplace. This book demonstrates techniques to assess exposure and risks and how these assessments can be applied to improve workers' safety.
- Author BiographyKai Savolainen is Research Professor, Nanosafety Research, at the Finnish Institute of Occupational Health. He obtained his Dr. Sci. degree in medicine and surgery from the University of Helsinki in 1981, and his Ph.D. degree in toxicology from the University of Kansas, USA, in 1987. His research covers inflammatory and genetic effects, and risk assessment of nanomaterials. He has served in numerous scientific expert committees, and has led several large research consortia on nanosafety. He also coordinates the EU NanoSafety Cluster, a platform of all EU FP-funded nanosafety projects.
- PublisherElsevier Science Publishing Co Inc
- Date of Publication02/01/2014
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationSan Diego
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAcademic Press Inc
- Content NoteIllustrated
- Weight680 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edited byDerk Brouwer,Kai Savolainen,Markus Berges,Martie van Tongeren,Qinglan Wu,Ulla Vogel
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.71
- £6.19Trending at £6.47
- £4.67Trending at £5.13
- £32.40Trending at £34.34
- £10.89Trending at £12.96
- £5.89Trending at £6.34
- £11.85Trending at £12.42
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.