All listings for this product
Best-selling in Pregnancy Books
About this product
- DescriptionOffers a systematic overview of the state of international research in narratology. In this edition, detailed individual studies by internationally renowned narratologists elucidate central terms of narratology, present a critical account of the major research positions and their historical development and indicate directions for future research.
- Author BiographyPeter Huhn, Wolf Schmid and Jan Christoph Meister, Univ. Hamburg, Germany; John Pier, Univ. Francois-Rabelais, Tours, France.
- PublisherDe Gruyter
- Date of Publication27/08/2014
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Series TitleDe Gruyter Handbook
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintWalter de Gruyter & Co
- Content Note2 vols.
- Weight1628 g
- Width155 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine58 mm
- Edited byJan Christoph Meister,John Pier,Peter Huhn,Wolf Schmid
- Edition Statement2nd edition, fully revised and expanded
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.