All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionConsiders theoretical perspectives in bridging developmental neuroscience with child psychology, with the role of neuroscience furthering our understanding of the child's mental development, and a separate chapter outlines the importance of plasticity in this growth. This Part I also features presentations on the development of motor control.
- Author BiographySid Segalowitz has been a professor at Brock University since 1974, during which time he has taught in the Psychology Department and the Centre for Neuroscience and in 2007 became the founding Director of the Jack and Nora Walker Centre for Lifespan Development Research at that institution. He is also Director of the Cognitive and Affective Neuroscience Laboratory at Brock University and focuses his research on psychophysiological indicators of brain functions reflective of self-regulation of information and affective processing, especially as this relates to personality and development through childhood and adolescence. He has been Editor of the Elsevier journal Brain and Cognition since 2002.
- PublisherElsevier Health Sciences
- Date of Publication16/12/2002
- GenrePsychology: Professional & General
- Series TitleHandbook of Neuropsychology S.
- Series Part/Volume Number8
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintElsevier Health Sciences
- Content Noteindex
- Weight1170 g
- Width201 mm
- Height267 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Edited bySidney Segalowitz
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.59
- £6.19Trending at £6.30
- £4.88Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £9.99Trending at £10.62
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
- £11.33Trending at £12.33
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.