CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.59Trending at £11.77
- £25.50Trending at £32.18
- £11.89Trending at £22.26
- £30.00Trending at £33.80
- £17.99Trending at £20.77
- £9.50Trending at £10.39
- £20.50Trending at £21.32
About this product
- DescriptionHandbook of offshore helicopter transport safety offers guidance for offshore helicopter operators, survival instructors and the global offshore workforce.
- Author BiographyMichael Taber is the Senior Research Scientist at Falck Safety Services Canada. He has been involved in numerous research studies carried out for organizations including Dalhousie University, Defense Research and Development, Canada, Exxon Mobil and the National Research Council of Canada. Michael is currently working on research that will examine optimal wave patterns for training sea survival skill development and retention.
- PublisherElsevier Science & Technology
- Date of Publication06/10/2015
- GenreTransport Technology
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWoodhead Publishing Ltd
- Weight522 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited byMichael J. Taber
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.