All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £25.99Trending at £28.04
- £8.24Trending at £8.90
- £8.64Trending at £11.89
- £18.19Trending at £18.51
- £8.88Trending at £11.94
- £14.54Trending at £15.13
- £23.93Trending at £24.68
About this product
- DescriptionUsing a case-based approach, this Handbook presents a comprehensive and concise overview of our current knowledge of parathyroid function, hormone regulation and disease states. The text is easy to read, and supported with many tables and textboxes.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication24/02/2012
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note7 black & white illustrations, 47 colour illustrations, 23 black & white tables, biography
- Weight521 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byAliya A. Khan,Orlo H. Clark
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.