All listings for this product
Best-selling in Engineering & Technology
Save on Engineering & Technology
- £44.95Trending at £53.58
- £23.33Trending at £24.27
- £15.48Trending at £18.99
- £8.15Trending at £9.00
- £11.18Trending at £17.04
- £11.54Trending at £14.88
- £43.29Trending at £47.24
About this product
- DescriptionSupported by some of the largest petrochemical and petroleum companies in the world, this handbook provides the secrets in licensed petrochemical technology for some of the most economically important chemicals used throughout the world Process chemistry and thermodynamics are covered for each major processing unit as applicable.
- Author BiographyRobert Meyers earned his Ph.D. in organic chemistry from UCLA, was a post-doctoral fellow at Cal Tech and manager of chemical processes for TRW. He has published in Science and the Journal of the American Chemical Society as well as Chemical Engineering, written or edited 12 scientific books and holds more than 20 chemical patents. His research has been reviewed in The New York Times, The Wall Street Journal and Chemical Engineering. A more detailed biography appears in Who's Who in the World.
- Author(s)Robert Meyers
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/01/2005
- GenreIndustrial Chemistry & Manufacturing
- Series TitleMechanical Engineering
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Professional
- Content Note300 illustrations
- Weight1156 g
- Width162 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine43 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.