All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Handbook of Psychodiagnostic Testing is an invaluable aid to students and professionals performing psychological assessments. It demonstrates how to synthesize details of personality and pathology into a document that is clinically meaningful.
- Author BiographyHenry Kellerman, Ph.D, Diplomate in clinical Psychology of the American Board of Professional Psychology, is training alalyst and senior supervisor at the Postgraduate Center for Mental Health in New York City. He is the author and editor of many books and numerous scientific papers and was the editor of the Columbia University Press book series Personality, Psychopathology, and Psychotherapy: Theoretical and Clinical Perspectives. A former National Institute of Mental Health Fellow, Dr. Kellerman is also a Fellow of th American Psychological Association and the American Group Psychotherapy Association. He has held faculty and staff positions at several hospitals and universities and maintains a private psychoanalytic practice in New York City. Anthony Burry, Ph.D., clinical psychologist and psychoanalyst and Diplomate, American Board of Assessment Psychology, was formerly the Director of Psychology Internship Training, supervisor, and faculty memeber at the Postgraduate Center of Mental Health in New York City. Dr. Burry was also the Director of Psychological Evaluation at Comprehensive Psychological Services, and a Senior Supervisor of school mental health programs at the Brooklyn Center for Psychotherapy. He was Director of Psychology at Community Services for Human Development in New York City and was also a consultant in psychological assessment for seminary education for the Roman Catholic Diocese of Brooklyn. Dr. Burry has also held clinical positions involving psychotherapy and psychodiagnostic testing at St.Vincent's Guidance Institute in New York City and at the University of Kentucky Medical Center and the Veterans Administration Hospital in Lexington, Kentucky. Dr. Burry maintains a private practice in psychotherapy and Psychodiagnostic testing in New York City.
- Author(s)Anthony Burry,Henry Kellerman
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication20/07/2007
- GenrePsychiatry & Clinical Psychology: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight1080 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
- Edition Statement4th ed. 2007
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.59
- £4.78Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £10.88Trending at £12.77
- £10.63Trending at £11.99
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
- £11.33Trending at £12.13
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.