All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £13.39Trending at £13.77
- £4.41Trending at £4.52
- £25.99Trending at £28.17
- £8.94Trending at £9.26
- £22.98Trending at £25.49
- £14.54Trending at £15.20
- £23.93Trending at £24.69
About this product
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication08/10/2012
- GenrePsychology: Professional & General
- Series TitleIssues in the Practice of Psychology
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight810 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Edited byGeorge Stricker,Sharon A. Shueman,Warwick G. Troy
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 2000
- Table Of ContentsPreface. Part I: The Changing Context for Quality Management in Behavioral Health. 1. The Changing Health Services Environment and its Impact on Quality Management in Behavioral Health Services; W.G. Troy, S.A. Shueman. 2. Challenges to the Preservation of Quality in Cost-Contained Behavioral Health Systems; S.S. Sharfstein, A.M. Stoline. Part II: Tools for Quality Management. 3. Protecting the Consumer: Issues in the Development and Implementation of Practice Guidelines; J. Emerson, G. Stricker. 4. Information Management in Clinical Decision Making: The Use of Computers in Behavioral Health; R.L. Meredith, et al. 5. Quality Improvement: Current Research in Outcome Management; M.J. Lambert, et al. 6. Provider Profiling: Assessing Provider Characteristics, Performance, and Products. S.A. Shueman, N.E. Lane. Part III: Quality Management in Practice. 7. The Role of the Managed Care Organization in Ensuring the Quality of the Service System; S. Penner. 8. Critical Indicators of Quality of a Service System: What Graduate School Never Taught You About Accountability; S.A. Shueman, K.Y. Olive. 9. Challenges to Quality Management in the Public Sector; S. Penner, et al. 10. Quality Management Practice Issues in Behavioral Health Groups; D.A. Young, S. Long. 11. Ensuring Quality in the Treatment of Chemical Dependency; D.A. Zanis, A.T. McLellan. 12. Re-visioning Practice Guidelines to Improve Treatment of Anxiety and Traumatic Stress Disorders; D.J. Abrahamson, K.W. Saakvitne. 13. Practice Guidelines Regarding the Conduct of Psychotherapy with Children and Adolescents; R.J. Morris, Y.P. Morris. 14. Using Practice Guidelines for Quality Improvement in the Treatment of Depressive Disorders in Managed Delivery Systems; M. Jospe. Part IV: For the Good of the Public: Regulating Bodies and their Roles. 15. Governmental Initiatives in the Area of Quality Assurance; P.H. DeLeon, et al. 16. The Role of External Entities in the Quality Management Process: The National Committee on Quality Assurance; M. Mangotich. 17. Licensing and Credentialing as Quality Management Tools in Behavioral Health Care; J.E. Hall. 18. Legal and Quality of Care Issues for Providers in Manages Behavioral Health Care Arrangements; S.A. Higuchi, C. Jones. 19. The Role of Professional Organizations in Advancing Quality of Care within the Behavioral Health Professions; W.L. Claiborn. 20. The Consumer's Role in Assessing Quality; B. Blackwell, et al. Postscript; W.G. Troy, S.A. Shueman.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.