All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis illustrated handbook provides a short, clear, useful and interesting guide to the findings in renal biopsy specimens. Essential information needed for an understanding of renal disorders is given simply and concisely. The focus is on common conditions.
- Author(s)Alexander J. Howie
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication17/12/2007
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight495 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.44Trending at £11.08
- £5.34Trending at £6.03
- £12.10Trending at £13.40
- £10.87Trending at £11.75
- £5.70Trending at £7.16
- £10.31Trending at £11.50
- £5.02Trending at £6.03
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.