Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £12.49Trending at £12.63
- £12.49Trending at £14.87
- £24.99Trending at £42.96
- £6.17Trending at £6.29
- £12.99Trending at £15.30
- £24.94Trending at £28.69
- £10.12Trending at £13.47
About this product
- DescriptionThe Handbook of Reoperative General Surgery offers a technical overview of one of surgery's greatest challenges-reoperation. Emphasizing the complications of each disease as well as reoperative procedures, this indispensable text is extensively referenced with pertinent current and classical literature.
- Author BiographyDr. Mark Callery is the Chief of General Surgery at Beth Israel Deaconess Hospital in Boston and Associate Professor of Surgery at Harvard University. He has invited some of the leaders in the field to contribute chapters (see TOC); each is an expert in a different area of surgery and reoperative surgery in particular.
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication13/07/2005
- GenreSurgery: Professional
- Place of PublicationChicester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWiley-Blackwell (an imprint of John Wiley & Sons Ltd)
- Content Note225 illustrations
- Weight348 g
- Width149 mm
- Height226 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Edited byMark Callery
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.