All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPresents a comprehensive and contemporary treatment of research methodologies used in clinical psychology. This book discusses topics such as experimental and quasi-experimental designs, statistical analysis, validity, ethics, cultural diversity, and the scientific process of publishing.
- Author BiographyMichael C. Roberts is Director of the Clinical Child Psychology Program at the University of Kansas. He has authored and co-edited 14 books, including the Handbook of Clinical Child Psychology (third edition edited with C. Eugene Walker, 2001), Beyond Appearances: A New Look at Adolescent Girls (edited with Norine G. Johnson and Judith P. Worell, 1999), and Helping Children Cope with Disasters and Terrorism (edited with Annette M. La Greca, Wendy K. Silverman, and Eric M. Vernberg, 2002). Stephen S. Ilardi is Assistant Professor of Psychology at the University of Kansas. His published research has focused on the assessment and treatment of major depression, with an emphasis on the clinical integration of theory and methods from the domain of cognitive neuroscience. In 2001, he received the Theodore Blau Award for Early Career Contributions to Clinical Psychology from the Society of Clinical Psychology.
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication22/04/2005
- GenrePsychiatry & Clinical Psychology: Professional
- Series TitleBlackwell Handbooks of Research Methods in Psychology
- Series Part/Volume Number18
- Place of PublicationChicester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWiley-Blackwell (an imprint of John Wiley & Sons Ltd)
- Content Note18 illustrations
- Weight861 g
- Width175 mm
- Height248 mm
- Spine26 mm
- Edited byMichael Roberts,Stephen S. Ilardi
- Edition StatementNew edition
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.67Trending at £5.24
- £6.34Trending at £7.34
- £9.26Trending at £11.30
- £12.40Trending at £12.72
- £10.87Trending at £12.80
- £32.38Trending at £32.98
- £9.95Trending at £12.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.