All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.55Trending at £9.60
- £6.19Trending at £6.32
- £4.88Trending at £5.07
- £32.40Trending at £33.78
- £9.99Trending at £10.63
- £12.39Trending at £13.08
- £11.33Trending at £12.35
About this product
- DescriptionPresents the theoretical lenses used to study the social contexts of education. This book demonstrates how these theoretical lenses are used to examine such phenomena as globalization, media, popular culture, technology, youth culture, and schooling. It is suitable for graduate-level courses in Social Foundations of Education.
- Author BiographySteven E. Tozer is a Professor in the College of Education at the University of Illinois Chicago. Bernardo P. Gallegos is Professor and director of the Ed.D in Educational Leadership initiative at National University. Annette M. Henry is Professor of Multicultural/Multilingual Education at the Universityof Washington, Tacoma. Mary Bushnell Greiner is Associate Professor at Queens College and the Graduate Center of the City University of New York. Paula Groves Price is an Associate Professor in the Department of Teaching and Learning and a Huie-Rogers Faculty Fellow in Diversity Education at Washington State University.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Inc
- Date of Publication01/09/2010
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRoutledge Member of the Taylor and Francis Group
- Content Note5 black & white tables, 4 black & white line drawings
- Weight1700 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine43 mm
- Edited byAnnette M. Henry,Bernardo P. Gallegos,Mary Bushnell Greiner,Paula Groves Price,Steven Tozer
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.