All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionRecent research has found pronounced differences in the level of entrepreneurship and new business formation across various regions and nations. This timely Handbook reveals that the development of new ventures as well as their effects on overall economic growth are strongly shaped by their regional and national environment.
- PublisherEdward Elgar Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication29/03/2013
- GenreBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationCheltenham
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEdward Elgar Publishing Ltd
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Edited byMichael Fritsch
Best selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £34.91Trending at £51.15
- £2.80Trending at £3.85
- £22.90Trending at £27.98
- £10.82Trending at £11.19
- £8.42Trending at £8.59
- £12.47Trending at £13.82
- £9.30Trending at £9.52
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.