All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Handbook of Schizophrenia Spectrum Disorders, Volume II illustrates new developments in conceptual models, research methodology, genetics and genomics, brain imaging and neurochemical studies in schizophrenia spectrum disorders.
- Date of Publication07/04/2011
- GenrePsychiatry & Clinical Psychology: Professional
- Place of PublicationDordrecht
- Country of PublicationNetherlands
- Content Note22 black & white tables, biography
- Weight1052 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edited byMichael Ritsner
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £6.40Trending at £7.35
- £5.96Trending at £6.38
- £23.95Trending at £24.80
- £10.31Trending at £11.79
- £30.25Trending at £30.96
- £6.52Trending at £6.86
- £7.84Trending at £8.34
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.