All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £6.19Trending at £6.30
- £4.67Trending at £5.13
- £32.40Trending at £33.67
- £11.14Trending at £12.78
- £12.39Trending at £13.04
- £11.33Trending at £12.31
- £9.91Trending at £11.11
About this product
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication31/10/2013
- GenrePsychology: Professional & General
- Series TitlePsychosocial Stress Series
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note16 black & white illustrations, 6 black & white tables
- Weight793 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine38 mm
- Edited byDon R. Catherall
- Table Of ContentsIntroduction, Catherall. Part I: Theory. Trauma and its Impact on Families, Matsakis. The Ties that Bind: Resource Caravans and Losses Among Traumatized Families, Schumm, Vranceanu, Hobfoll. The Partner's Experience: Learning to Cope with Chaos, Remer. Selected Optimization with Compensation: Older Adults Adjusting to Change, Hyer, Rafalson, O'Hea. Families and Chronic Illness: An Integrative Model, Rolland. The Transmission of Trauma Across Generations: Identification with Parental Trauma in Children of Holocaust Survivors, Rowland-Klein. Part II: Research. The Relationship Between Traumatic Stress and Marital Intimacy, Whiffen, Oliver. The Quality of Life Among Survivors' Loved Ones, Amir, Lev-Wiesel. The Systemic Impact of Traumatized Children, Nelson, Schwerdtfeger. Adult Attachment and Trauma, Muller, Kraftcheck, McLewin. Social Support and Traumatic Stress, Hawkins, Manne. The Effectiveness of Marital and Family Therapy for Stress and Trauma, Lebow, Rekart. Part III: Practice. Models of Assessment. Assessment and Treatment of Trauma From a Bowen Family Systems Theory Perspective, Harris, Topham. A Strengths-Based Approach to Child and Family Assessment, Gilgun. Multi-system Assessment of Stress & Health (MASH) Model, Olson. Models of Family Treatment. The Contextual Treatment of Abuse, Gold. The Ecological Approach to Incestuous Families, Maddock, Larson.When a Family Deals with Loss: Adaptational Challenges, Risk, and Resiliency, Walsh, McGoldrick. Family Crisis Intervention, Harris. Enhancing Resilience Through Multiple Family Groups, Stoiber, Ribar, Waas. Models of Couples Treatment. Psychoeducational Treatment of Stressed and Traumatized Couples, Rabin, Apel. Object Relations Couples Therapy with Trauma Survivors, Miehls, Basham. Facing the Dragon Together: Emotionally Focused Couples Therapy with Trauma Survivors, Johnson. Critical Interaction Therapy with Traumatized Couples, Johnson.Acceptance and Commitment Therapy for Sexual Abuse Survivor Couples, Hall, Follette.
- Author BiographyDon R. Catherall, Ph.D., is Executive Director of The Phoenix Institute, which specualizes in the treatment of trauma disorders and relational problems; Clinical Associate Professor at Northwestern University Medcial School; a member of the Editorial Advisory Group of the Journal of Traumatic Stress; a member of the Editorial Board of the electronic journal, Traumatology, and the Taylor and Francis Book Series on Trauma and Loss; and author of Back from the Brink: A Family Guide to Overcoming Traumatic Stress.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.