All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.44Trending at £11.29
- £5.34Trending at £6.03
- £10.13Trending at £11.86
- £12.10Trending at £13.40
- £10.87Trending at £11.75
- £5.02Trending at £6.51
- £5.70Trending at £7.16
About this product
- DescriptionSymbolic interactionism has a long history in sociology, social psychology, and related social sciences. In this volume, the editors and contributors explain its history, major theoretical tenets and concepts, methods of doing symbolic interactionist work, and its uses and findings in a host of substantive research areas.
- Author BiographyLarry T. Reynolds is emeritus professor of sociology at Central Michigan University. He is a former president of the North Central Sociological Association, the first recipient of the Michigan Sociological Association's Charles Horton Cooley Award, and the first recipient of the ASA Marxist section's Distinguished Career Award. Among his books are The Sociology of Sociology, American Society: A Critical Analysis, and Symbolic Interactionism: Genesis, Varieties, and Criticism. Nancy J. Herman-Kinney is professor of sociology at Central Michigan University. She is editor of Deviance: A Symbolic Interactionist Approach and co-editor (with Larry T. Reynolds) of Symbolic Interactionism: An Introduction to Social Psychology.
- PublisherAltaMira Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication28/10/2003
- GenreSocial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationCalifornia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAltaMira Press,U.S.
- Content Notebibliography, index
- Weight1548 g
- Width164 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine55 mm
- Edited byLarry T. Reynolds,Nancy J. Herman
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.