All listings for this product
About this product
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication09/11/2015
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleEducational Psychology Handbook
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Content Note79 black & white illustrations, 52 black & white tables
- Weight1280 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine36 mm
- Edited byMark R. Raymond,Suzanne Lane,Thomas M. Haladyna
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
- Table Of ContentsI. FOUNDATIONS. 1. Test Development Process. Suzanne Lane, Mark R.Raymond, Thomas M. Haladyna, and Steven M. Downing. 2. Test Design and Development Following the Standards for Educational and Psychological Testing. Laurie L. Wise and Barbara S. Plake. 3. Evidence-Centered Design. Michelle M. Riconscente, Robert J. Mislevy, and Seth Corrigan. 4. Validation Strategies: Delineating and Validating Proposed Interpretations and Uses of Test Scores. Michael Kane. 5. Developing Fair Tests. Michael J. Zieky. 6. Contracting for Test Services. Edward Roeber and E. Roger Trent. II. CONTENT. 7. Determining Content and Cognitive Demand for Achievement Tests. Marianne Perie and Kristen Huff. 8. Job Analysis, Practice Analysis, and the Content of Credentialing Examinations. Mark R. Raymond. 9. Learning Progressions as a Guide for Design: Recommendations Based on Observations from a Mathematics Assessment. Edith Aurora Graf and Peter W. van Rijn. 10. Designing Tests to Measure Personal Attributes and Noncognitive Skills. Patrick C. Kyllonen. 11. Setting Performance Standards on Tests. Gregory J. Cizek and Darin S. Earnest. III. ITEM DEVLOPMENT AND SCORING. 12. Web-based Item Development and Banking. Timothy J. Muckle. 13. Selected-Response Item Development. Michael C. Rodriguez. 14. Design of Performance Assessments in Education. Suzanne Lane and Emi Iwatani. 15. Using Performance Tasks in Credentialing Tests. Kimberly A. Swygert & David M. Williamson. 16. Computerized Innovative Item Formats: Achievement and Credentialing. Stephen G. Sireci and April L. Zenisky. 17. Recent Innovations in Machine Scoring of Student and Test Taker Written and Spoken Responses. Mark D. Shermis, Jill Burstein, Christopher Brew, Derrick Higgins, and Klaus Zechner. 18. Language Issues in Item Development. Jamal Abedi. 19. Item and Test Design Considerations for Students with Special Needs. Stephen N. Elliott and Ryan J. Kettler. 20. Item Analysis for Selected-Response Test Items. Thomas M. Haladyna. 21. Automatic Item Generation. Mark J. Gierl and Hollis Lai. IV. TEST DESIGN AND ASSEMBLY. 22. Practical Issues in Designing and Maintaining Multiple Test Forms. Cathy LW Wendler and Michael E. Walker. 23. Vertical Scales. Michael J. Young and Ye Tong. 24. Designing Computerized Adaptive Tests. Tim Davey, Mary J. Pitoniak, and Sharon Cadman Slater. 25. Applications of Item Response Theory: Item and Test Information Functions for Designing and Building Mastery Tests. Richard M. Luecht. 26. Optimal Test Assembly. Wim J. van der Linden. V. PRODUCTION, PREPARATION, ADMINISTRATION, REPORTING, DOCUMENTATION, AND EVALUATION. 27. Test Production. Dan Campion. 28. Preparing Examinees for Test Taking: Guidelines for Test Developers. N. Scott Bishop and Susan Davis-Becker. 29. Test Administration. Rose C. McCallin. 30. A Model and Good Practices for Score Reporting. April L. Zenisky and Ronald K. Hambleton. 31. Documentation to Support Test Score Interpretation and Use. Steve Ferrara and Emily Lai. 32. Test Evaluation. Kurt F. Geisinger.
- Author BiographySuzanne Lane is a Professor in the Research Methodology program in the School of Education at the University of Pittsburgh. Mark R. Raymond is Research Director and Principal Assessment Scientist at the National Board of Medical Examiners in Philadelphia, PA. Thomas M. Haladyna is Professor Emeritus at Arizona State University.
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.59
- £4.88Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £10.88Trending at £12.77
- £10.63Trending at £11.99
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
- £11.33Trending at £12.13
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.