All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.53
- £6.19Trending at £6.27
- £4.67Trending at £5.11
- £32.40Trending at £33.55
- £11.85Trending at £12.22
- £12.39Trending at £12.99
- £11.61Trending at £12.26
About this product
- DescriptionA definitive one-stop resource, The Handbook of Polymerization Catalysts provides an overview of the known methods for developing and applying polymerization catalysts.
- Author BiographyRay Hoff is a member of the adjunct faculty at Roosevelt University in Schaumburg, Illinois. He is a former research scientist in polymerization catalysts for B.F. Goodrich, Chemplex Company, and Quantum Chemical Corporation. He holds twenty-seven U.S. patents in the field of polymerization catalysts, and his silica-based catalyst inventions scaled up to manufacturing more than 100 million pounds of production in the U.S. and the Netherlands. Robert T. Mathers is an Assistant Professor of Chemistry at Penn State University. He has coauthored over twenty scientific papers in the areas of anionic, metallocene, and ring-opening polymerizations, and holds one U.S. patent. After receiving a BS (1996) in chemistry from North Carolina State University and a PhD (2002) in polymer science from the University of Akron, he spent two years as a postdoctoral researcher at Cornell University in the Department of Chemistry and Chemical Biology. Currently, Dr. Mathers research investigates new methods to integrate renewable resources and catalysis.
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication12/03/2010
- GenreIndustrial Chemistry & Manufacturing
- Place of PublicationHoboken
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight974 g
- Width159 mm
- Height241 mm
- Spine35 mm
- Edited byRay Hoff,Robert T. Mathers
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.