Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £12.49Trending at £12.63
- £12.49Trending at £14.87
- £24.99Trending at £42.96
- £6.17Trending at £6.29
- £12.99Trending at £15.30
- £24.94Trending at £28.69
- £10.12Trending at £13.53
About this product
- DescriptionThis book challenges readers to consider the role that cities play in shaping population health and to generate solutions that can make cities healthier places for all those who live in them.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication21/06/2005
- GenreMedicine: General
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note29 black & white tables, biography
- Weight1276 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Edited byDavid Vlahov,Sandro Galea
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.