All listings for this product
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £24.50Trending at £27.12
- £27.55Trending at £30.16
- £12.42Trending at £17.85
- £24.98Trending at £25.55
- £11.18Trending at £14.83
- £20.42Trending at £28.92
- £9.67Trending at £9.85
About this product
- DescriptionThis is the first book of its kind to reflect the new DSM-5 classification, which no longer identifies obsessive-compulsive disorder (OCD) as an anxiety disorder, but instead groups it with related conditions, which are now known as obsessive-compulsive and related disorders (OCRDs).
- Author BiographyKatharine A. Phillips, M.D., is Professor of Psychiatry and Human Behavior at Alpert Medical School of Brown University; and Senior Research Scientist and Director of the Body Dysmorphic Disorder Program at Rhode Island Hospital in Providence, Rhode Island. Dan J. Stein, M.D., Ph.D., is Professor and Chair of the Department of Psychiatry at the University of Cape Town in Cape Town, South Africa.
- PublisherAmerican Psychiatric Association Publishing
- Date of Publication19/03/2015
- GenreFamily & Health: General
- Place of PublicationVA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAmerican Psychiatric Publishing
- Content Note2 figures, 22 tables
- Weight408 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edited byDan J. Stein,Katharine A. Phillips
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.