All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £25.98Trending at £27.05
- £8.24Trending at £8.87
- £8.94Trending at £11.88
- £17.94Trending at £18.46
- £7.43Trending at £8.42
- £14.54Trending at £15.33
- £23.93Trending at £24.68
About this product
- DescriptionThis book defines and highlights the microbiological, technological, nutritional and chemical aspects of sourdough biotechnology, reviewing many useful sensory, rheological, nutritional and shelf-life properties of sourdough-based products.
- Author BiographyMarco Gobbetti is full professor of Food Microbiology at the Department of Biologia e Chimica Agro-Forestale ed Ambientale of the University of Bari Aldo Moro. He is author of around 320 articles, the majority of which have been published in international journals. Sourdough microbiology is one of the main topics of his research. Michael Ganzle is full professor and Canada Research Chair in Food Microbiology and Probiotics at the Department of Agricultural, Food and Nutritional Science of the University of Alberta. The microbial ecology of cereal fermentations and the influence of fermentation on bread quality are a major focus of his research program.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication11/12/2012
- GenreIndustrial Chemistry & Manufacturing
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note27 black & white tables, 2 colour tables, biography
- Weight619 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byMarco Gobbetti,Michael Ganzle
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.