All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis unique resource presents an up-to-date overview of academic research on the impact of digitization in the creative sector of the economy.
- Author BiographyEdited by Ruth Towse, Professor of Economics of Creative Industries, CIPPM, Bournemouth University, UK and CREATe Fellow in Cultural Economics (University of Glasgow) and Christian Handke, Assistant Professor of Cultural Economics, ESHCC, Erasmus University Rotterdam; Senior Researcher, IViR, University of Amsterdam, the Netherlands
- PublisherEdward Elgar Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication31/12/2013
- GenreEconomics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationCheltenham
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEdward Elgar Publishing Ltd
- Width244 mm
- Height169 mm
- Edited byChristian Handke,Ruth Towse
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £1.49Trending at £1.75
- £1.49Trending at £1.65
- £5.25Trending at £6.97
- £21.99Trending at £23.96
- £24.88Trending at £36.10
- £16.32Trending at £18.57
- £4.84Trending at £4.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.