All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe rare earths represent a group of chemical elements, the lanthanides, together with scandium and yttrium, which exhibit similar chemical properties. This title deals with the science and technology of the rare earth elements in an integrated manner. It offers the researcher and graduate student a complete and thorough coverage of the field.
- Author BiographyProfessor V.K. Pecharsky is an active researcher in the field of structure-physical property relationships of rare earth-based intermetallic compounds. He co-authored over 250 papers published in peer reviewed journals and as chapters in books, holds 10 patents, mostly related to preparation and processing rare earth-based alloys.
- PublisherElsevier Science & Technology
- Date of Publication25/10/2013
- Series TitleHandbook on the Physics & Chemistry of Rare Earths
- Series Part/Volume Number44
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, black & white tables, figures
- Weight850 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Edited byJean-Claude G. Bunzli,Vitalij K. Pecharsky
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.84Trending at £5.19
- £6.40Trending at £7.35
- £10.87Trending at £13.84
- £23.95Trending at £24.80
- £10.31Trending at £11.79
- £6.52Trending at £6.86
- £5.78Trending at £6.85
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.