All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionStarting off for fundamental skills for beginners then progressing for more ambitious and sophisticated designs, Handcrafted Wire Findings offers great projects for crafters and jewelry makers of all skill levels. A variety of techniques highlighted, including basic wirework, texturizing, silver fusing, adding patina, and traditional finishes.
- Author BiographyJane Dickerson is the author of the best-selling book Chain Style and a freelance editor, writer, and jewelry designer. She was formerly the editor of Step by Step Beads, Creative Jewelry, and Bead Star magazines, and a contributing editor to Step by Step Wire Jewelry magazine. Her jewelry designs have appeared in numerous books and magazines, and she sells her designs on Etsy. Denise Peck is the editor of Step by Step Wire Jewelry Magazine. She is also the author of the best-selling books 101 Wire Earrings, Wire Style, and Wire Style 2.
- Author(s)Denise Peck,Jane Dickerson
- PublisherInterweave Press Inc
- Date of Publication17/05/2011
- GenreHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationLoveland, CO
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintInterweave Press Inc
- Content Note150 colour
- Weight440 g
- Width215 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best selling in Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
Save on Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
- £1.89Trending at £2.06
- £1.99Trending at £2.19
- £9.72Trending at £9.92
- £4.49Trending at £7.99
- £1.99Trending at £2.11
- £1.89Trending at £3.03
- £13.75Trending at £16.84
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.