All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHands-On Introduction to LabVIEW for Scientists and Engineers, Third Edition, explores practical programming solutions for carrying out interesting and relevant projects. Readers--who are assumed to have no prior computer programming or LabVIEW background--will begin writing meaningful programs in the first few pages.
- Author BiographyJohn Essick is Professor of Physics at Reed College. Since 1993, he has taught computer-based experimentation using LabVIEW as part of Reed's junior-level Advanced Laboratory and used LabVIEW to carry out many research projects.
- Author(s)John Essick
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication22/10/2015
- GenreScience: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight1068 g
- Width192 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £6.40Trending at £7.35
- £5.96Trending at £6.38
- £23.95Trending at £24.80
- £10.31Trending at £11.79
- £30.25Trending at £30.96
- £6.52Trending at £6.86
- £7.84Trending at £8.34
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.