All listings for this product
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £48.14Trending at £50.45
- £34.69Trending at £40.71
- £39.99Trending at £41.48
- £35.71Trending at £36.43
- £11.98Trending at £16.99
- £8.79Trending at £10.02
- £10.99Trending at £11.48
About this product
- DescriptionIs Hong Kong's approach to economic policy really as 'hands off' as we are led to believe? How are economic policies determined within its unique governance structure? This book attempts to answer these central questions about Hong Kong's economic management. It explores the workings of its economy and the way its economic policies are determined.
- Author BiographyTony Latter is an economist with a long association with Hong Kong, as Deputy Secretary of Monetary Affairs in the 1980s and Deputy Chief Executive of the Hong Kong Monetary Authority from 1999 to 2003. Thereafter he has been Visiting Professor at the University of Hong Kong and columnist for the South China Morning Post.
- Author(s)Tony Latter
- PublisherHong Kong University Press
- Date of Publication15/06/2007
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationHong Kong
- Country of PublicationHong Kong
- ImprintHong Kong University Press
- Content Noteblack & white tables, figures, graphs
- Weight454 g
- Width145 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.