All listings for this product
Best selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £8.36Trending at £9.07
- £2.80Trending at £4.58
- £11.71Trending at £13.59
- £14.18Trending at £15.12
- £12.77Trending at £13.46
- £8.22Trending at £8.52
- £11.98Trending at £12.30
About this product
- DescriptionWritten specifically for personnel managers, this volume is designed to aid those involved in the selection of new employees. It explains how handwriting analysis can help them to learn more about the people they intend to hire and promote.
- Author BiographyKATHRYN K. SACKHEIM is President of Sackheim Associates, which provides handwriting analysis services to companies throughout the U.S. and Canada. She is a life member of the International Graphoanalysis Society, and received the President's Citation of Merit in 1985.
- Author(s)Kathryn K. Sackheim
- Date of Publication05/10/1990
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationSanta Barbara, CA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintQuorum Books,U.S.
- Content Notebibliography, index
- Weight494 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine14 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.