Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £6.54Trending at £9.03
- £8.66Trending at £8.88
- £12.06Trending at £12.31
- £7.27Trending at £9.97
- £7.33Trending at £7.78
- £7.19Trending at £9.99
- £7.25Trending at £9.03
About this product
- DescriptionCan a family find hope for the future? This play explores the possibility that love might return, and redemption be found, for a couple whose lives have been battered by the experience of parenting a violent son.
- Author BiographyChris O'Connell's previous work for Theatre Absolute includes 'Big Burger Chonicles' and 'She's Electric'. He has been Writer in Residence for Paines Plough, and his other plays for theatre include 'Hymns' (Frantic Assembly, West End), 'Hold Ya', 'The Blue Zone', 'Cool Water Murder' and for Radio 4 'Gabriel's Ashes'.
- Author(s)Chris O'Connell
- PublisherOberon Books Ltd
- Date of Publication01/03/2007
- GenreDrama Texts, Plays & Screenplays
- Series TitleOberon Modern Plays
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOberon Books Ltd
- Weight127 g
- Width130 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine6 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.