All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHannah Arendt (1906-1975) first argued that there were continuities between the age of European imperialism and the age of fascism in Europe in The Origins of Totalitarianism (1951). She claimed that theories of race, notions of racial and cultural superiority, and the right of 'superior races' to expand territorially were themes...
- Author BiographyRichard H. King is Professor (emeritus) of American Intellectual History at the University of Nottingham. He is the author of The Party of Eros (1972), A Southern Renaissance (1980), Civil Rights and the Idea of Freedom (1992), Race, Culture and the Intellectuals, 1940-1970 (2004), and has co-edited Dixie Debates (1995) with Helen Taylor. Dan Stone is Professor of Modern History at Royal Holloway, University of London. He is the author of Breeding Superman: Nietzsche, Race and Eugenics in Edwardian and Interwar Britain (2002), Constructing the Holocaust: A Study in Historiography (2003), and Responses to Nazism in Britain, 1933-39: Before the War and Holocaust (2003).
- PublisherBerghahn Books
- Date of Publication30/09/2008
- GenrePolitical Ideologies & Parties
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBerghahn Books
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight395 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edited byDan Stone,Richard H. King
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £6.19Trending at £6.30
- £4.86Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £10.88Trending at £12.77
- £9.99Trending at £10.62
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
- £11.33Trending at £12.13
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.