All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFocuses on Hans Haacke's 2010 site-specific work, Once Upon a Time - in the desacralised church of San Francesco in Como, Italy, alongside the work Haacke completed with students during his course as Visiting Professor at the Fondazione Antonio Ratti in 2010.
- Author BiographyHans Haacke is a native German artist who works mostly in the US. He has exhibited in many of the most important institutions in the US and abroad, including representing Germany at the 1993 Venice Biennale Pavilion and at Documenta 7.
- PublisherBlack Dog Publishing London UK
- Date of Publication01/07/2012
- GenreIndividual Artists / Art Monographs
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBlack Dog Publishing London UK
- Content Note120 colour and b/w illustrations
- Weight408 g
- Width175 mm
- Height250 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Edited byDuncan McCorquodale
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £21.40Trending at £21.84
- £21.94Trending at £25.66
- £27.33Trending at £30.98
- £5.75Trending at £10.78
- £21.72Trending at £22.31
- £13.51Trending at £13.80
- £10.42Trending at £13.63
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.