Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £32.78
- £12.49Trending at £12.64
- £12.49Trending at £14.88
- £24.99Trending at £42.97
- £30.73Trending at £34.59
- £6.17Trending at £6.28
- £24.93Trending at £26.05
About this product
- DescriptionHans Urs von Balthasar (1905-1988) was one of the most prolific and influential theologians of the twentieth century. This study seeks to show the fruitfulness of his thought by drawing out its philosophical implications for the question of truth.
- Author BiographyD. C. Schindler is Visiting Associate Professor of Philosophy at Villanova University and the associate editor of Communio.
- Author(s)David C. Schindler
- PublisherFordham University Press
- Date of Publication28/02/2004
- Series TitlePerspectives in Continental Philosophy
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 34
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintFordham University Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight789 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine34 mm
- Format DetailsCloth
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.