All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.60
- £7.85Trending at £8.47
- £4.88Trending at £5.06
- £4.98Trending at £5.69
- £14.67Trending at £15.47
- £3.91Trending at £4.20
- £16.13Trending at £20.42
About this product
- DescriptionParenting a severely disruptive child can be exhausting and demoralizing to the point where breaking the cycle of bad behaviour seems an impossible task. Happy Families offers a realistic, step-by-step, practical approach to tackling destructive behaviour that helps parents regain control and establish harmony within the family.
- Author BiographyDr. Carmelite Avraham-Krehwinkel is an affiliate researcher at the Nordoff Robbins Centre in Witten, Germany. She has many years of experience in child, adolescent and family psychotherapy, and specialises in working with children with behavioural problems. David Aldridge is co-director of the Nordoff Robbins Centre in Witten, Germany. He is a Fellow of the Royal Society of Medicine.
- Author(s)Carmelite Avraham-Krehwinkel,David Aldridge
- PublisherJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Date of Publication15/05/2010
- GenrePregnancy & Parenting
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Content Note10-15 line drawings
- Weight145 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Illustrator(s)Jemima Kingsley
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.